` Ang Geck Geck: Lift me up

May 12, 2015

Lift me up






(Dress and Bracelet from The Dancing Jewels, Heel from Predro)

I always have a problem thinking of a caption for my blog entry. Anyway, how about naming it Tiramisu or the direct meaning of Tiramisu in English? Tiramisu (from Italian, spelled tiramisù[tiɾamiˈsu], meaning "pick me up" or "lift me up") is a popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. Sunkissed shades of coffee palettes that reminds us of Tiramsu, with ladydips of offshoulder topped and layered with flared out netting for the extra pouf that makes me feel so contented like a princess. Pair it with a silver bracelet to add a little edginess to the overall look. 


May is so packed with meetings, shoots and writings. All good, my friends. I am not complaining. Even though this year has even hardly ended, I am almost less or more planned with a full schedule for the early half of next year. It will be a big turning point of my life.

Well, I feel like ranting so much here but we all know this is for the public's eyes so filtering what-I-want-to-write here is probably part of growing up. It is about self-control. You can't always get what you want, but you can choose what you do not want. 

Friends advise me not to fall in love because I have so much ahead of me that is coming my way. They say I should not get distracted because I spent my last 9 years of my life wasting my youth and career opportunities away just for the name of love. But I never really totally agree with them because all relationship taught me something. Because of love, I have grown so much. Most importantly, I learn how to protect myself. 


While blogging about this dress, heavy craving for coffee just kicks in immediately. Going to get my fix at my usual hangout to stop feeling grouchy and off to interview potential staff for my upcoming setup for something new and exciting. Watch this space to find out more in my next blog posts. See you soon. X




Powered by Blogger.