` Ang Geck Geck: Tic Tac Shoot with The Killer Gerbil and Sandra Riley from Sam Willows

November 10, 2014

Tic Tac Shoot with The Killer Gerbil and Sandra Riley from Sam Willows





Hello, these videos above pretty summed up my whole of October, I was working on these videos with a pool of talented people lately and it was actually nice to be working with Onedash22 team again! They were Jeremy Steven, Erin, Earl, Paul, Natalie, Trisno, Fiqah and also not forgetting the most friendly and lovely team from Grey digital. The clients are really supportive and I can say they are the coolest people I ever met so far. I had a lot of fun on set! I am really grateful for this wonderful job opportunities to work on these interesting videos and meeting new friends. Tic Tac Videos (Singapore) are finally out and it can be found on youtube Tic Tac Channel! I have some behind-the-scene photos which are not edited yet. I should post some of them soon if I find time! Meanwhile sit back, relax and enjoy the videos. Up next, I will be heading to Phillipines and Indonesia soon for another few more shoots! Please stay tuned and do like their Facebook page to get the latest updates of what Tic-Tac has prepared for you! Exciting prizes are awaiting for you to win away! Okay. See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.