` Ang Geck Geck: Blow Jobs!

March 4, 2014

Blow Jobs!


The Blow Jobs from 18g Pictures on Vimeo.


It was really a fun working experience to be involved in Yew Kuang's set. Yea so I really blew the condom and it tasted errr horrible? We had at least 10 takes, so I can say I'm pretty good at blowing now. Haha. Back in the 50s, condom existed but there weren't sex education in school or in fact most people were too poor to go to one so very few know about the usage of condom.


Acting as an ah lian isn't that difficult for me , I used to speak like one back in secondary school and yes with a sharp comb poking out from my right pocket. It was nice to throwback to my old days once again. Check out the video and hope you've a good laugh at my 'lianness'.


Anyway please support Yew Kuang's film, Rubber and be part of our campaign to bring this fun fitting sex comedy to cinemas in 2014! Donate and/or share our campaign site: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rubbers

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.