` Ang Geck Geck: Soeurs!

July 14, 2012

Soeurs!

IMG_9930
IMG_9932

IMG_9965-1IMG_9956

IMG_9947 IMG_9962IMG_9948
IMG_9942
























(Shoes by Soeurs,  AZT dress from Theclosetlover, black leather watch from Guess)

A pair of pretty shoes will direct you to a right place. I always believe that choosing the right pair of shoes is equally important as choosing your lifelong partner. It must be comfortable and durable to weather the storm.  Comfy to wear to keep my legs going and strong to resist the wear and tear to walk the journey. I admit I don't like wearing heels too much due my given job but Soeurs (which means sisters) shoes are almost weightless when I put them on. I knew I was lucky! If you've been finding a good pair of heels for the longest time, Soeurs is definitely for you because I am sure it is for me. Soeurs is located 8 Grange Road #02-12 Cathay Cineleisure Singapore 239695. and you can check out Soeurs on Facebook too! Remember to like them !! Mention my blog and get 10% discount off single purchases, sisters!

1 comment :

Powered by Blogger.