` Ang Geck Geck: Exploring Shanghai

June 5, 2012

Exploring Shanghai


I was away in Shanghai for a week and my main role of this whole trip was to represent my company in producing and meeting the advertising agencies in Shanghai. At the same time,  I agreed to help Alvelyn to style the model for her shoot.
Alvelyn is a travel photographer and whenever she travels, she likes snapping photos of the travel location. Both of us decided to use the opportunity to beef up our portfolios.
While  Alvelyn was shooting the model with her film camera, I took the Nex HD Handycam Camcorder along to take some footage. My intention was to purely have fun with the camcorder so pardon me if the video is jerky or not up to your expectations.
To be honest, the Nex Handycam is really easy to use and the colors of the footage all turned up really well. It renders accurate colors and consistent exposures, with solid dynamic range - the contrast looks very good, without unusual clippings in highlights and shadows. It gives justice to the skin color of the model especially!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucketå


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Just wondering, when will the bo for the Venice watches arrive?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.