` Ang Geck Geck: I want to cry so much but my mind is too strong

May 9, 2012

I want to cry so much but my mind is too strong

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

(Metallic blue watch from GUESS, denim floral jacket from Shanghai, Neon shoes from Korea)




I think I should just disclose my feeling instead of keeping it cold inside me, pretending to be so strong just like Ninja turtle(one of my favorite hero characters). I wanted to cry so much to relieve myself so I find all means by
1) renting all emo DVD to watch
2) getting drunk a little (but not really, hate drinking nowaday and even I am drunk, I am good at pretending)
3) hear emo songs
I tried but none of the above works at all. I am too strong.
Feeling depressed, I got the urge to swim and run even more. I miss water and wind. I love nature. I love people maybe not so much of dealing with them anymore. People come and go too quickly.

On a side note, School is finally over! YAY. (Let's celebrate with confetti, music and booze!) People get stressed over getting job, yet I've given away a few good job opportunities. I refused to commit! I know right! I really want to take a good good break to do more things for myself. I want to be more focus than ever. I am on the way to make it happen and I want it big. Big enough to feed my family, I hope. Wish me luck, readers.


Insomnia hit me again so I go crazy. But what doesn't kill me make me stronger.


5 comments :

  1. I've always believed that you will excel in future. Your determination is admirable. But yes, remember to give yourself your well-deserved break okay! KEEP GOING, stronger & better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new photo set very much. Also admire your srong spirit to fulfil your wishes. Let every new day make you stronger and happier.
    Goran

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks goran and shine! (: appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey geckgeck stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there and hope you find your path soon.

    Btw, I hear D3 is a good cure for insomnia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.