` Ang Geck Geck: Denim and Colours

May 27, 2012

Denim and Colours

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
denim jacket from Shanghai, shoes from heatwave, black pant from fareastplaza, minimanic watch from Guess, hair colour by Loreal professional Majirel colours (Allan from Salon Vim)


Today's denim-on-denim dressing is a paragon of casual chic. It can make a big difference with a denim jacket over me. I can look both smart casual or rock or roll . . However I made a big mistake by not pairing with a pair of denim jean, it would definitely be more fun to play matching with my big favourite. The trick is all in the mix. Accessories with leather sandal /bag to look more casual, otherwise why not go with any gold metallic entities to look more like a chic rock star? As it is, with my blue GUESS metallic watch make my whole outlook even more perfect than ever! They also come with other neon colours, you may want to check out the rest of the watches here.


Adding some colour, I highlighted my hair! I wanted to highlight my hair with rich royal purple for the longest time and I am really proud to say that Allan did a good job with it. I bleached my hair and did a layer of red followed by blue to give the tone of the purple I desire. And who say you can't combine and mix hair color together? I just did it and my hair is still in perfect condition especially with Loreal professional Majirel colours just make it even better. Ask Allan, he will magically give whatever hair color you want and he makes sure he knows what is right for you. The truth is I wanted to dye my whole head purple and he went no no and said highlighting will look much better on me. No? But i love it anyway. Besides that, Allan soften the haircut to see more texture on fringe area. Allan you rock!

I am doing a small giveaway in a separate blogpost as I find this entry a little too long than usual. Drop by on Monday night k!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.