` Ang Geck Geck: Pictureblog: My love for shanghai grows as day passes

April 17, 2012

Pictureblog: My love for shanghai grows as day passes

Photobucket
1. Shanghai was cold. I was waiting for my colleague for the next meeting at the hotel lobby. Grumpy look, coping with school assignment + work in Shanghai is not fun at all.
Photobucket
2. Favorite item of the day: Panda cap. I wore it everywhere I go and I look retarded -ly cute, I don't care. $8
Photobucket
3. The best brunch of the week! Yum Yum $20
Photobucket
4. Jing's choice. $18
Photobucket
5. Pink flowers giving out irresistable sweet scent
Photobucket
6. Lighting/shadow
Photobucket
7. Tim Wah, my fab/fav friend who kept me company after work! Our favourite words: 蛋挞/ 茶䬸厅 , we just can't stop saying these 2 words for the sake of fun.
Photobucket
8. I don't really fancy Shanghais food. <$15
Photobucket
9. Tim's pick. <$15
Photobucket
10. Nice chilli beef waffle fries. Tastes totally like Wendy's. $6
Photobucket
11. Hello, I am Tim Wah!
Photobucket
12. Guess what!
Photobucket
13. More picture of the gigantic escalator, what a sight!
Photobucket
14. I forgot his name/species. I know he is a fighter.
Photobucket
15. You are strong.
Photobucket
16. Cats. Meows.
Photobucket
17. Alvelyn loves dog. We were at one of the production houses operated by a Singaporean.
Photobucket
18. My colleague . His name is Miaow.
Photobucket
19. Clothes: underwear hanging everywhere along the streets too
Photobucket
20. Lines.
Photobucket
21. Rural Look
Photobucket
22. Old houses.
Photobucket
23. This is not a restaurant/ library/house. Is an office space/advertising agency company.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
24.Last but no least, I styled a shanghai model for a fashion shoot.

I didn't manage to take a lot pictures in Shanghai, pardon me with iPhone photos. They should look decently fine especially with Fotolcr Cs application, I am loving it. It was really cold in Shanghai, but I am getting to love such weather even more. All the 12 meetings in Shanghai went well and it was quite a fulfilling trip as I get to know more about the advertising market in Shanghai. Life was even better when I bought a lot of pretty stuffs from Shanghai. Scheduling a photoshoot with Marcus Sie next week, look out to see what I've gotten, I am giving out free gift! To add on, I did a video in Shanghai, will have to take some time to edit and choose the right music for it. How exciting! Stay tuned for it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.