` Ang Geck Geck: Bring me back to where it was love

February 18, 2012

Bring me back to where it was love

Photobucket

I am obsessed with all the clothes in chapel street! The model of the owner is such a cute and sweet girl, you just can't help staring more at her face than the clothes. Hello, I know what you're thinking. No, I am not.
Photobucket

The quality of the fabric of the skirt is really fabulous. I just feel like this is one of my favourite skirt I ever owned.

Photobucket

It is definitely more than fine find!

Photobucket

I am so comfortable with this piece of summer dress, I couldn't help it but sit freely and start loving nature. I am in my own world.

3 comments :

  1. I really starting to enjoy fashion and photo blogs. I like the way you project and I see that you can express your feelings on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    May i know where was the photo taken for the piece from thread theory? It so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dlysen.

    hello, it was taken at yishun lower seletar.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.