` Ang Geck Geck: LUNA : A new start

January 16, 2012

LUNA : A new start

Photobucket
La nouveau mode
I love how the material of the dress make my day better when I am having my monthly things. It's just so comfortable and take away my flaw, yet without losing the sophisticated look. Indeed,the colour brighten up my day!

Photobucket
Fairebelle
An exquisite piece and sophiscated number perfect for your upcoming CNY visitings, Valentine's Date or any dinner events.


Photobucket
Dirtybling
This sexy back dress brings out the best in me, with ultimate good quality of material and giving me a nice fit , tell me how not to resist this piece of dress.


Photobucket
Frockettes
I must say this is one of favourite pieces . A beautiful detailing, crochet high neck collar dress that flaunt my collar bone like never before.

Photobucket
Damsel Love
Chic & Versatile denim high waist short you wouldn't wanna miss it!

Photobucket
Queenbels
A nice ruffles chiffon top for office wear!

Photobucket
Coosh Scene
I finally got hold of a simple scallop detailing dress, which is suitable for office and play. It comes with the golden necklace, how lovely is that and it is a staple dress to go easily with any layering I desire for.

Photobucket

The Closet Lover
This beautiful dress is simply love at first sight. Grandma says 'this dress is for bridemaid' and it's definitely a perfect dress for any occasion.

Photobucket
Sassy Dream
You will be spoilt for choices, it has a variety of clothes suitable for play/school.

Photos credits to androidsinboots (http://www.androidsinboots.com/). Write in to geckgeck@geckgeck.com to reserve a slot for 3rd February if you keen to do an advertorial with me.

3 comments :

  1. I love love love love every single outfit!!

    -xx-
    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is very nice place. may i noe where is it?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.