` Ang Geck Geck: A Melancholy Christmas

December 19, 2011

A Melancholy Christmas

Photobucket
Welcome to Geck Geck's Christmas Tea Party, featuring 12 different lovely online shops and brought you to my whimiscal house filled with visual treats, accompanied by enchanting doll-mates. Adding on with vintage and arts entities from Old England for the whole theme. Remember to have some while they are still sizzling hot. Enjoy.

Photobucket
Lustmonday
Absolutely love the colour of this stunning piece, well, purple was the favorite color of Egypt's Cleopatra. Enchanting dress for the mood of romance and I am ready for a picnic even if it's a rainy day.

Photobucket
This beautiful vest added an androgynous look is a perfect piece for layering, giving me a smart causal look for any informal appointment over an easy weekend.

Photobucket
This inspired piece, Peter Pan collar dress is simply versatile, as it is suitable for both work and play.

Photobucket
Unique crafted details with silver pins and stringed with beads, gives me the idealogy of avant -garde fashion, hence leads to notion of experimental art. I love it and the outfit does not need much of styling, keeping it as simple as possible so as to not take that attention away. What do you think?

Photobucket
I am extremely in love with all their lovely clothes in their shop! If you are looking for block/bright and cheery colours , Frockettes is absolutely the perfect place to click! Not forgetting to credit for their ultra efficient services, they deliver this reversible coral dress to me personally to my door step so that I would have enough time to take photos, blog and share about this versatile piece. Thank you.


Photobucket
Spot the same suave and chic look in the likes of Charlize Theron & Katie Holmes in Fairebelle's exclusively manufactured number! Exude the Hollywood charm with celebrities' favourite blazer outfit!

(white dress from Vylabels)











Photobucket
Fashion Muse has just launched a new Christmas collection and there are so many chic pieces that I am falling in love with. Do remember to quote my name as all my readers are entitled to 10% discount! This is what I called awesomeness, isn't it?


Photobucket
This manufactured piece - a sleeveless dress with sequin collar comes in Black, Burgundy and Navy is perfectly suitable for this festive. A season of glitz and shimmer, this dress is definitely the best piece for you.

Photobucket
This sleek elegant low back dress is a a brillant and enchanting piece to match with my idealistic inspired Egyptian gold metal choker. Its subtle drape takes away my flaw and accentuates my figure really well.

Photobucket
The material of this perfect piece for xmas party is really comfy, I'll never expect I would look good in such dress, till I put it on and it proves me how wrong I am. I truly fell in love with it after that.

Photobucket
Military inspired dress gives me a sense of self illusion of self satisfaction when I put this piece on, seriously I have no idea why. Perhaps I've never came across any such awesome military dress before. The Design Closets has many versatile staple pieces that's a must get in your wardrobe.


Photobucket
Last but not least, this seamless bra is extremely comfortable to wear. The ultimate deep v-neckline and additional padding add up to perfect silhouette. It 's really worth getting one, thus I am going back to Volupza to get more of such item to fill up my wardrobe!

Photobucket
Photos credits to androidsinboots by Wilson Chua (http://www.androidsinboots.com/). I am having a promotion advertorial package on the 12th of January collaborating with my beloved Wilson, if interested, please write in to geckgeck@geckgeck.com or geckgeckvintage@gmail.com. Deadline ends on the 31st of December.




4 comments :

  1. This beautiful vest added an androgynous look is a perfect piece for layering, giving me a smart causal look for any informal appointment over an easy weekend.I like this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look superb Geck Geck!!! Loving ur advert!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.