` Ang Geck Geck: Hello Monday!

December 5, 2011

Hello Monday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It has been all good this December. It was lovely to catch up with some old friends last Saturday at Duxton Pigeon Hole for Kim's awesome Fashion Trunk Show - London's Calling. (Will be blogging more about this in the later post) Meanwhile, I can't wait to brag about my new hairstyle. Well, I mean it is still short, but I am loving my hair every dayyyyy because it is treating me well! No bad hair day, thanks to Allan my hairstylist for taking really great care of my hair, giving me such an effective hair and scalp treatment plus impressive massage that come along with it during the wash. I love the massage best when the assistant put a hot towel on my back of my neck to freshen me up after a long hectic day of work.

Photobucket


Yay! Christmas is coming!! Salon Vim is giving away lots of prizes and vouchers for our fans and friends on this festive season. Visit them this season 1st Dec - 23rd Jan and spend $200 above to get a chance to win a $300 Salon vim cash voucher! And there is more! "Like" and "Share" our album "Christmas giveaways by Santa Vim" and get 20% off hair services, free hair spa and a goody bag!( only to be used from 31st Jan - 31st March)

P.s I promise to blog more regularly!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Geck Geck! You look fabulous in this new haircut and inspired me to wanna cut it this way too! Just wanna know, is your current hairstyle difficult to manage and how often do you do the hair treatment? Thank you for answering my questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Corin!
    Ha thank you. I am flattered. I don't do hair treatment very regularly like maybe once every 2 months. Because my hair has been dyed and permed quite often in the past, I am trying to salvage my hair as much as possible since it is short (means chances of salvaging the quality of my hair is higher). ha. I think is easier to manage with short hair than long hair. It takes faster to dry after showering and I just slightly wet my hair and wax it in the morning before I get out of the house, it doesn't take me more than 10 minute to do that?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.