` Ang Geck Geck: Texture and more

September 18, 2011

Texture and more

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Avant Garde Earring from Geck geck Vintage (GGV) (selling at $25) , Knitted Top imported from France (selling at GGV $38), Straw Bag imported from France (selling at GGV $55), Belt, Heel, Maxi inner piece from Flaunt Label)

Oh la! It was sunshine after the rain, at last! I have been postponing my shoot due to the cranky weather and I feel really helpless about it. Oh well. Finger crossed, let's hope the weather will be good tomorrow too as I have one more shoot to go! As you know, I am looking forward for this coming collection as there are alot of fine styling to do and I can't wait to share. On a side note, Flaunt Label is a new online shop and they have a few staple pieces you may want to keep them in your wardrobe.

2011 is coming to the end and there is no time to waste. There are bigger things awaiting for me to make it happen. I am filming my short film coming November and this film is going to be so important to me, I can't screw up. No. We are in the midst of pre-production and I am really glad to have so many capable people working on my set. To mention, they are Xinni, KangXiong, Philothea, Don, Sly and Meihung. Thank you guy for believing in me and willing to be part of it. Also, nothing compares getting Chen Hsi as my advisor, as well as sponsors coming in to fund my film. I keep counting my blessings till today and I don't want to disappoint myself. Let's get focus!

P.s We are looking for kids between 4-10 years old for acting and a 3 or 4 room HDB flat location to shoot. Will be paid. If you have anyone to recommend, please send in their details to acryshinnix@gmail.com

P.s.s We are also looking for food sponsorship collaboration, if interested please do write in to geck_88@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.