` Ang Geck Geck: Lovely Picnic at London

September 5, 2011

Lovely Picnic at London

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was so much in love roaming on my own and making new friends on my last day in London. After a relaxing fun picnic with my new found friend, we visited the city area of London, the Trafalgar Square. It was such a hot sunny day, we simply soaked our leg at the fountain outside the national gallery! I enjoyed myself so much in London and I can't wait to go back to visit again! Wish I've more time in London to visit more museums and to get to know more about my new-found friend.. She is one of the few nicest people I met in UK. I am so blissed. Again. One thing that I was really proud of and I must say it is one the rarest moments of my life, I slept in the airport of London overnight alone! Not too bad observing people coming in and out of the airport, it just made me ponder much and gave me overwhelming inspiration that alone-in-airport-night. London is super safe, overall I was really proud of myself that I survived on my own alone especially on my last night there. I can't help smiling to myself when I am blogging about it, I wonder when will be my next visit, what purpose, who will the be one travelling with me to..london.

1 comment :

  1. I love these pictures! It looks gorgeous there right now!

    -xx-
    http://lesbeauxetlesbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.