` Ang Geck Geck: Intrude into my inner S P A C E

August 12, 2011

Intrude into my inner S P A C E

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Haircut done by Allen From Salon Vim, Topshop top, DIY shorts. )

Hello readers. Yea, I am a boy now. Obviously, I chopped off my hair and I am sure I won't get so much modelling jobs as before, oh well it is not that important anyway.. I have no regrets. I told Marcus I really want to do a very personal lifestyle shoot, something familiar and comfortable and I thought of my messy room might be one of the best options to shoot. Not the best comfy environment, but you know there are still strong attachment to it no matter how bizzare my room can be. I share one small room with my cousin, my aunty and a dog by the way. I have literally no room to walk at night Yeah. Insane. No? Still, I kinda love how the photos turn out to be.

P.s I am loving my DIY short. :D
P.s.s what needed to let go, should let go.

6 comments :

  1. Wonderful shots. Really like your new hair - it accentuates your features, especially your eyes. It's funny how I think the short hair seem to portray more of you and your personality. Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi geck geck, i've been following ur blog to get inspiration on fashion trends.. love this series shot in the intimacy of ur home. thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur still beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you ! You suit both short and long hairstyles.
    Wanted to cut a pixie crop in forever but I'm not daring enough and everyone tells me that I'll look sucky.

    But you still look pretty ! :) & if I had a blogshop, I'd ask you to model.


    Anyway ! Sidetracking, your English has seriously improved since I first saw your blog like early last year ! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you (:
    you make my day.
    More improvement to make definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.