` Ang Geck Geck: I've never left...

August 30, 2011

I've never left...

Photobucket

Well,the long disappearance in the virtual world made me feel really guilty and bad towards my avid readers. I am glad I have loyal followers to remind me to blog more often, left really nice comments to make my day better and what's more can I ask for.. I am loved! In return, I promise to come back with nicer pictures, and interesting topic to blog about. By the way, good news! Beautiful vintage accessories from all over the world are coming along the way.. I am preparing a product shoot with Marcus Sie this week. Yay. To update too, I just received a styling job for a TVC and I did 2 singtel print advertisements shoot recently. I am blissed, no matter what ..




No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.