` Ang Geck Geck: @Screen Singapore: Red Carpet @ MBS

July 2, 2011

@Screen Singapore: Red Carpet @ MBS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screen Singapore exhibited world renowned artist Salvador Dali and featured 3 popular local designers Thomas Wee, Ashley Isham and Frederick Lee in Marina Bay Sand during the month of June. I wasn't aware of the dress code and I was super underdressed for that, I nearly gave it a miss till Wilson convinced me not to... Well..

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed myself there! Glad that Wilson pulled me back, if not I probably would have regretted it. Seriously, Art and Fashion are my love, what more can I say.. Check out more about Screen Singapore.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.