` Ang Geck Geck: Versatile Dress and Hairstyle/ The Hair Repertory Theatre

June 6, 2011

Versatile Dress and Hairstyle/ The Hair Repertory Theatre



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Dress from tilly, avant-garde screws ring, bag from Taiwan, studded pump from bugis street, necklace from bkk)

Tilly 7 way tunic top dress is under the versatillty range designed by Tilly Soelistyo. A local designer who believes in wearable clothes with a touch of understated elegance. I felt so bad that I actually misplaced this really awesome chic-powering dress which has been lying in my luggage strangely for quite some time. Well, I don't know how it actually gets there...but thanks goodness, this dress will never run out of fashion trend for its simplicity yet distinct! It is made in really good quality fabrics and fine workmanship. The best part of this simple dress yet to be told : it could be worn in 7 different ways! I just happen to make it the 8th way look! I finish it with some accessories so that I won't look too plain and I love my handmade ring very much. Made up of many screws and put together into a ring! How MAD awesome!

Ok in case you are wondering if I have chopped off my hair, the answer is no, I didn't. Basically, I just tie a loose pony tail to allow my fringe to take over and shape my face, that is why I never keep my fringe too long. I like it versatile, so that anytime I want it long or short, I can do it both ways!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.