` Ang Geck Geck: Street Style: Styling a causal shoot in Japan

June 30, 2011

Street Style: Styling a causal shoot in Japan

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was assigned to style the model for a causal shoot in Japan last minutes and I had to make use of what I had.. The first outfit, I play with Split- complementary colour scheme - mustard yellow, blue and red to make the model pop out from the dull background at the train station.
Next I had been very much in love with bohemian style, so I went on with something fun with simple flowery details to suit her cheery character for her second look, keeping in mind to have something different from her first outfit. On a side note, Yurie, the model looks so much like Elle from S.H.E right? What do you think?








No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.