` Ang Geck Geck: Styling for Channel U

May 20, 2011

Styling for Channel U

Blogspot was down a few days ago and I am glad I am back to this space again. Many interesting entries to update and to share this month! Lately, I was styling Shu Ann and Alaric Tay for a Channel U 10th Anniversary video and I was in rapturous delights with the set! It was so whimsical-like and a fusion of vintage furnitures make me simply an exciting girl! ok enough. I love how the roses stand out from the blacks and the whites. As such, I decided to style them accordingly to what I was given in the script of course and inspired by the rose colours of the set and to play a contrast, I chose a maroon shirt and a multi-coloured tube dress (made up of oranges,nudes,yellows and reds) for him/her. I am quite satisfied!


Photobucket
The set
Photobucket
My Fave ! Han Yew Kuang!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Allan, from Salon Vim
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alaric Tay & Shu Ann

Great thanks to the following sponsors below:

Hair done by Salon VIM (facebook)
Multi-coloured tube dress from Jos+Rachel on Su Ann sponsored by Dress Sense (facebook)
Suit from G2000 and Maroon Shirt from Recoil

Of course, not forgetting the following blogshops who wrote in for the interest to collaborate.
luxeciel
mypreciouschest
thepaperplane

love
geck


No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.