` Ang Geck Geck: Metallic Minimalistic

May 22, 2011

Metallic Minimalistic


Metallic Minimalistic


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Black Vintage Dress with Bow from geck geck vintage, silver shoes from Grip, Black Hat from BKK, Vintage Accessories)

This black dress is one of my favourites from the Metallic Minimalistic collection that I have just launched. I am selling it at $45 and if you really love this piece, do consider no more as it is the only piece in the world.The fabric quality and workmanship of this dress is so good, it makes me a happy and confident girl. To share, I always have crushes on silver and gold metallic heels and I feel like a wonder - girl whenever I put on such neutral yet outstanding colour. Wearing full black with silver shoes makes you a less dull person and definitely chic enough for you to get notice on the street hence do consider getting a pair of such versatile heel/flat to match your outfit.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


A preview.
You can see more of the latest collection here. I am going to Japan now! Yes now! Will try to reply email in Japan if I could access to internet, if not I will do it asap when I am back (1st of June).

2 comments :

  1. hey there! what website should i go to for your shop? i really love that first outfit O: gotta have that dress...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel , here u go http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.126170284128668.31538.107175166028180 .
    If you want the first outfit, do send me your email , I will send u a close up shot of that dress, it is not published in the Facebook though.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.