` Ang Geck Geck: More Photos and thank you la classicstyle

April 15, 2011

More Photos and thank you la classicstyle


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Wooden Clutch from La classic style

La Classic style has a wide range of pretty bags for you to choose from. I fell in love with the wooden clutch straight away and classic style has been very generous to me and I am grateful. (: Pretty stuffs are never enough.


Due to my bad performance in school, my grades are greatly affected. I feel really not motivated but my innermost me, knows that I just have to make good use of these 3 weeks to salvage the situations a little better. At least, I know I tried.

Credit Marcus Sie for the wonderful photos.


Love her voice.
Initially, I mistook her voice as Rachael Yamagata when I first heard the song from my friend's Ipod. Adele is so talented, she is of my age. I wish I could sing like her. . .


2 comments :

  1. hi im new to your blog.. may i know where did you get that red blazer? i've been looking for a long for such red blazers! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear I got it from topshop. (:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.