` Ang Geck Geck: GONG JUN BENG 公主病 + fun + credits

April 19, 2011

GONG JUN BENG 公主病 + fun + credits

Staying too much in school made me go mad, so FIONA was just so good in convincing me to get out of school for a drink at zouk last week. Since Yaowei was going, why not right? I need a good break anyway. We took some photos but apparently some photos were out of focus. Look closer, they don't seem to look that bad because of the nice colours falling on our faces...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

to: Fiona where are our photos?!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More details on the dress (:
Photobucket

Thank you The Design Closets for the lovely Reiss Lexia Swathed Dress. The material is really comfortable and the quality of the dress is really worth getting one to top up your wardrobe. It accentuates my figure really well and not revealing too much of my tummy due to the folds of the dress. Excellent outfit for clubbing and parties isn't it!






Recently I learnt 公主病 in cantonese and it is such a catchy word!


Film credits.

I made a horror film lately with Yuxian, Feng and Philothea. I was the Production Designer together with Philothea on set.

We would like to credit Soul Intimate for the generous sponsorship of the chemise wear for Bobbi Chen below.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out their website for more sensual and comfort lingerie and corsets wears.

xoxo
ok gotta geck geck boom boom pow.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.