` Ang Geck Geck: love for the quirky me!

April 27, 2011

love for the quirky me!

Omg, I am so excited so excited! (: Talking all about these fashion season of prints, colours, patterns and lace, see what I have all prepared for you!



A dedication to those who share the same love for the quirky buttons, handmade lace, the illustrative hand embroidery and many things we call vintage..





I styled some of the pieces with some chic accessories and pair them up with my black boot shoes to look modernized. Scroll more to check it out!




















All comes in 1 piece! The prices range from $39.90 -45.90 .

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket









Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




My favourite piece selling at $45




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket









MORE will be uploaded on Facebook. (:









9 comments :

  1. hello! can i know if ure selling the red wedge in your fb pics? so pretty!!!! else can i know where did u get it from? thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these for sale or?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes all the items are all for sale (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brightbride,

    I got it from an online shop few months ago and I lost the url. If not, I would really love to share :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do i order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, I am interested in the black crochet dress and the yellow polka dot one, are they still available?

    feelthypulse@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi you could do the order by leaving a comment and email here. Or email me directly @ geck_88@yahoo.com

    Love
    GeckGeck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, would like the last pink dress! Or is it cream?

    whokilledsally@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi whokilledsally@hotmail.com

    It is pink. (: email sent.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.