` Ang Geck Geck: BLURORNOT!

April 27, 2011

BLURORNOT!


How blur are you seriously? Check out here to witness the extremely hilarious acts of blurness committed by these people in the street! I witnessed all these live myself, believe me or not! I was one of Eric Khoo's talents on that day! I swear it is not acted out, it is a real test put on the public. Of course, there are people who spotted the change and got kinda mad with our prank. Oh well. You won't think that kind of mistake will happen to you? Well, you never know until you see/experience it yourself, they called it the change blindness. According to the statistic, 7/10 couldn't spot the change at all. Love to spot the differences and still wanna win some cash money and a free netbook giveaway, here you go!

Photobucket




I attended their event at Re hotel last week. It was sooo fun, and yes, I feel so good meeting Eric Khoo and Fong Cheng (producer) again. We had a great conversation on that day. Also, to gather around the bloggers especially seeing qiuting made my day! Perrrrfectttt!




Photobucket HA, Freda said I should take a photo with Wang Lee Hom Poster.


Photobucket

Qiu Jie .. haha

Photobucket
The talk is really insightful and interesting. Short and sweet. Nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I look chubby here.

Photobucket
I like this photo though it doesn't look that good. This is Sook Cheng's back.

Photobucket
Shall end the blog post with qiuting and the food since they are all my favourites.


Credit the photos to Freda, I forgot to bring the camera that day. Such a terrible blogger I am. :(

Going to save up to buy a better camera soon!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.