` Ang Geck Geck: I am in love with my Aunty's Vintage corset top.

February 15, 2011

I am in love with my Aunty's Vintage corset top.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(vintage lace corset top from my aunty, pink high-waisted shorts from bkk, pump from topshop, vintage accessories, double layered belt from Taiwan)
photos credit to Jasper.

I have been missing in action for quite a while and this time I am coming back for good. More pretty photos coming along the way and I am planning for my London/Germany trip to visit Xinni in mid June.

Check out my tweets and follow me on both my blog and twitter. You know I love sharing good stuff. (:

Goodnight peeps.

Love
Gecks


4 comments :

  1. Awesome pictures! Love the B&W one especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you belly b and sharithstar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how do you start modelling, amy I ask?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.