` Ang Geck Geck: End of Sem's works

January 4, 2011

End of Sem's works

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I edited my grandma's wedding photos. Most of her wedding photos colours are fading off badly. I painted digitally and change it to black and white.

Photobucket

On the other hand, my dad's photos are overexposed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo is scanned from the negative film I had kept. This photo contains me & my secondary school friends taken at Canberra Sec School when we were attending a Science exhibition back then. 7 years back if not wrong..

Photobucket


Photo that I took :
Photobucket

WARNING!

Hey ppl, these photos below may be unpleasant to your eyes. Please, if you find it disturbing .. Don't scroll down any further.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

seriously, I know they look sick but the process of getting those photo shot were painstaking but I love challenges.

If you want something more soothing to your eyes,how about the works below?

these are some of the works done by schoolmates below:

These photos are done by the students from photography major.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like this series of photos.

Photobucket

Then we have screening for student who are Film Majors as well.

Photobucket

saw my name? saw my name?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posters done by year 2 film major.

Photobucket

works from student in Animation Majors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interactive Media

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pingting and company did a fairly good job in her Mrs MacPerry Tea party based on the interaction with sound alone. We saw nothing only hear the sound of MacPerry in the darkroom.

Photobucket

Looking really tired after that last day of exam. On my bkgrd, my prof was taking pictures of their works.

That's all. I didn't manage to stay long after that for my own screening and if I had more time, I would capture more works to share with you.

Anyway, I was glad that my film was chosen as one of the best takes in my school (ADM). It was a consolation for me, I will work even harder this year.

Hi 2011.

love

geck

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.