` Ang Geck Geck: when hainan meets teochew..

December 12, 2010

when hainan meets teochew..


Photobucket





I was invited for 1st Screening for Cast Crew Media . Catch me in the interview, to give some critic regarding the movie ha sorry I am not really gd , it was totally random. Anyway, check out why you should watch this film.

I personally never love comedy show, they are often too crappy/lame and is a waste of time to watch. They often exaggerate the storyline, thus I find it unrealistic. However,
Director Han yew guang makes a daring attempt to employ non-professionals to act their true selves on a project where they've also contributed a significant amount of details and ideas, making the story not that far-fetched from our reality as well as audience can relate to the intrinsic details of the Singaporean life story.
I must say that the 2 actors made a great performance, even though they are no/ few acting experience.
I will give 3.5/5stars for this whole film, and is definitely worth to watch.


Hence, you must catch this film @ the locations below:
Arts House: 330pm, 730pm
Sinema: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

Online: http://18gpictures.com/whmt
Hotline: 63326919 (Arts House) / 82281403 (Sinema)
《当海南遇上潮州》Opens 3 Dec 2010 at The Arts House and SinemaRated NC-16 for Mature Theme and Some Sexual Reference
P.s Love in a cab tonight at 9pm at channel U, do remember to watch.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE CREDIT OK, GOTTTTT MY CHINESE NAME THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments :

  1. AGG,

    You got Lin Chi Ling's wa-wa kinda voice!
    So sweet - I like!

    Like what I said before, you belong to the screen - not behind the scenes.

    Best regards,
    AT

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.