` Ang Geck Geck: vintage is love

December 30, 2010

vintage is love

Lots of vintage stock photos from all over the sites that I have collected for my arts research this year. Hence I am putting up some of the visuals here to share, while not forgetting to update you with my half -a- day outing with a really terrific friend, Joshua who is super talented with stop-motion to share his insights with me @ a very interesting restaurant below. Nah I didn't take any photo of him, but yes he is really a selfless person who shares many good tips all-about stop motion with me!
Then I have some time alone at town! I love to spend time for myself. I seriously don't mind being alone you know. Maybe you think I am weird. HAHA. well, I don't really care. :D
VINTAGE / COLOURS
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
love the little beautiful details on the cups.

Photobucket
vintage collages

sooo this is the semi -vintage restaurant I want to talk about.


Photobucket


vintage photo/frames in Mint restaurant !


I was brought to this very interesting restaurant near to bra basah. I had always been passing this place but never ever walk into it to visit this awesome space.
Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage toys like lorries/cars etc

Photobucket


Photobucket
More toys displayed above
Photobucket
Mint - it is not only a cafe or restaurant , it is also a museum of toys and I yet to visit it due to time constrait! Such a waste but I swear I will go back in there to check out the Muesum someday!
And next vintage clothing...
Believe it anot, Vintage dresses are now hitting hot in town. Visited bugis street lately and I saw
a few new shops selling vintage clothing like hot cakes and the price of each piece is OMG.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am into all the vintage entities. I am A MAD VINTAGE LOVER. But granny thinks that I am a kara guni woman, anything also doesn't bear to throw it away. Sighs, she loves to mess up my stuffs, she threw away all the beads that I collected for years and they worth at least 300 bucks!!! PLEASE , I KEPT IT ALL IN A BOX NICELY, yet she could still go all the way to my locker to throw away my stuffs. AND FUCK IT -when I told my uncle that, he just put all the blame on me and said that I ANYHOW KEPT MY STUFF AND I CHOSE NOT TO LOCK IT .

hello I didnt anyhow and just happen the lock spoilt when she did that. I cried for days okay.
ok I shall stop diverting.

vintage dresses are love k ! I just bought this vintage black pump. Absolutely love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
While walking down alone at town, I saw my secondary school junior!
check out my latest vintage dress! I collected a few in my wardrobe. woohoo! and more to share ... ;)

Photobucket

DO support stall 56, pirate seafood stall. MY DAD IS THE PIRATE! My dad said : ' why did you dress like so ah ma today? '

ha.

I laughed. I told him I really love my dress. (:

Anyway
Share with you my fav!

seahum!
Photobucket


Clam :D
Photobucket

sharing is love too. I have supper with Sheila @ Newton. I totally appreciate people who can share the truely awesome taste of seahum and lala !


share with you my vintage accessories soon in my next few coming entries...!


Photobucket


Last but not least, a belated Merry Christmas & happy new year to everyone! :D

xoxo
AGG

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.