` Ang Geck Geck: I AM MADLY SICK & bird rest in peace.

December 23, 2010

I AM MADLY SICK & bird rest in peace.

I laminated the floor with my puke yesterday and I was having fever and cold. I feel really terrible. I am super weak now and I can hardly stare at the computer screen for too long, I wish I could do all my blogging instead of just lying on the bed whole day... But my stomach flu is taking a toll on me, I can't do much stuffs .. sighs. :(



Anyway, 2 days ago, I saw this dead bird lying on the cement floor at the walkway. I picked up the deadbird and I walked around the neighbourhood, trying to find a goodspot to bury the bird.
Then I decided to bury it under the tree, and I used the dead leaves to make a cross for the dead bird.. I felt a sense of relief ..

Soon after that, I saw red ants crawling out of somewhere... The red ants didn't crawl towards the dead bird, but I know it will feed on the dead bird sooner or later :(



I walked away...yes I just walked away.



Within mintues, guilt struck me.. so I called philothea and asked her if I should go back and bury it somewhere else, she told me decomposers will still feed on the bird no matter where I bury it..
oh well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.