` Ang Geck Geck: GOOD STUFFS- CHOOQUEE!

December 15, 2010

GOOD STUFFS- CHOOQUEE!

More good stuffs for you after my exam.. Chooquee!


zebra print heels




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It is light. It makes me tall. Love it. Thank you Chooquee for the killer heel.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
This scarf is damn chio. I am planning to get one myself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't underestimate this simple nude dress, it brings out the great curve of your body and the material is super comfy to wear. Because I am slightly toned, nude dress makes me look really good. Ha but too bad, the photos were not well- taken enough :(

I wore this to school and my classmates stared at me and said " wow. Why are you so dressed up today? You have an event later? "




Ha.





Chooquee brings in all the celebrities inspired wears and make you look as gorgeous as them.
sooo! Why not start clicking on their website below now? :D

Happy Shopping
YAY! MY exam is over already!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.