` Ang Geck Geck: Dress Sense turns you into a princess

December 25, 2010

Dress Sense turns you into a princess

Fretting over what to wear for your end year party?
Let me share with you how Dress Sense can solve your problem and turn you into a princess without burning a hole in your pocket. *winks.
Firstly, I was really honoured to be invited by Dress Sense to their private event held at their store over at Raffles City #03-29A.
I am totally pleased with their BUY AND RENT concept and I would love to share these insights with all my readers.


How it works:
1. Buy a brand new piece at its original price
2. Rent a piece for two weeks at a fraction of its original price
3. Rent first and buy later if you love the rented item too much to return it !
and not only its concept is attractive... read more to find out!
Photobucket
An enthralling collection of designer evening wear, bags and jewellery, imported brands like Jovani, Adrianna Papell, ALexia Admor, Nicole Bakti & Inge Christopher. All range of colours for you to choose from and pamper you for more choices.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Deborah,founder of Dress sense patiently explaining to me about her BUY and RENT concept.
Photobucket
Suying who is one of Dress Sense's staffs..
She is such a nice young lady to work with, I had met her before and she was the first person to greet me when I entered the door! How heartwarming!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love this Jos+Rachel's Sweetheart Tube Dress at first sight & thanks Philo for the wonderful company.
Photobucket
Faviana's Short Stretch Mesh Dress with Ruffle Hem
Photobucket
Nira .
Photobucket
Food is never the last thing in our life.. I am thankful for the delicious treats!
Photobucket
Cindy and Deborah, both founders of Dress Sense, are so pretty , young and friendly!
Photobucket

I am sure you won't want to wear the similar piece of gown again so tell me why wouldn't you patronise their shop when you are fully pampered with so many latest designs imported by DRESS SENSE...
xoxo
AGG

1 comment :

  1. gorgeous dresses! will try renting when I have a wedding to attend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.