` Ang Geck Geck: Because I can't think anymore...

December 7, 2010

Because I can't think anymore...

I am lacking of sleep due to heavy workload and assignments. When I am tired, I have no mood to eat at all. My gastric pain has been taking a toll on me, even if I want to eat I have to be choosy with the food I am taking... 2 more weeks of torture and I will be freed! YAY!

I just won myself an olympus mju9010 camera from the Raffles link blogspot competition.. YAY!

Here are the overdue photos from Sheila.



Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

add on some funny photossss
Photobucket


Photobucket

I bite my own lips , lame.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I need a good rest. My body is tired.
GOODNIGHT.
AGG

1 comment :

  1. Hello GeckGeck! You need to take care! See you when you are done with your assignments :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.