` Ang Geck Geck: Overcoming your own fear

November 24, 2010

Overcoming your own fear

If you want to be different from the rest, you have to be quick in overcoming your own fear. Don't be afraid, overcome your weaknesses to be a winner of yourself.

Too much flaws in me, but I am NOT afraid to learn from mistakes , not afraid to change myself to become the BEST.



Everybody, let's jiayou together okay.

Remember to overcome it! At least when you are thinking you are alone, you are not! I am here fighting the war together with you.




2 comments :

  1. hmm, just curious what will you do if the person who said something unpleasant about you in also on your twitter list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can choose to accept his opinion/advices if it is worth considering or throw it away if I find it childish/worthless. But I definitely won't be much affected because that someone doesn't know me much and anyone is free to say anything they like. If i have to care so much about what others might have to say in my twitter or in my blog all the time, then I think I don't have a life.

    Everyone controls their own life. We live for ourselves.. Most importantly, you know yourself best.

    Either I will question the person back or I just can't be bothered. But I don't really like the catfight drama thingy.. I hate explaining myself.

    yup :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.