` Ang Geck Geck: AGG's noose

November 26, 2010

AGG's noose

Hi Readers,

I will fill up this space pretty soon.
Please stay tuned.


Anyway just some simple updates here before I click the x button.
1. Photoshoot with hollyhoque tomorrow! yay! love photoshoot, love the owner. :D
2. I saw some leopard prints bags, am excited to share!
3. Going to blog about my pasttime and something I hate for the coming few entries. You like?
4. I am booked for the next 2 consecutive weekends of December !


That's all for the latest updates.

Enjoy this video.






Behind the scenes of the gpv x solestruck.com collaboration and into the whimsical world of gary pepper and all things vintage.
Garypeppervintage.comsolestruck.com/OceanWrangler.wordpress.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.