` Ang Geck Geck: Advertorial -ClubCouture

November 22, 2010

Advertorial -ClubCouture

Photobucket
Thank you ClubCouture, for sponsoring me such a pretty skirt to one of my events at St James.. ClubCouture is an international fashion label that recently arrived in Singapore... scroll down further to see how I match my other clothes with my pretty skirt..

Photobucket
Sze Ping the first runner up winner for Best Photography Blog

Photobucket
Yong Wei and his friend (:

Photobucket
I am impressed with the quality of the skirt and ClubCouture, is definitely worth mentioning for providing the best customer satisfaction.
They will do an exchange for you if sizes of the clothes is incorrect or the clothes is faulty.
My blog readers will also get a storewide 15% discount by using offer code CCBLOG15
If you are into chic and glamour for your upcoming christmas party, don't hesitate to visit their website @ http://www.clubcouture.cc/ to pamper yourself with more choices!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.